"Taste and Virtue"
Workshops in nature, to discover the Villa Living
Back to the land, through workshops and experiences in painting, weaving, cooking, horticulture, yoga, emotion-walks and educational play activities for adults and children. To discover Villa Living. Get back to the gentle rhythms of nature, immersing yourself – not just physically, but mentally and philosophically – in the ancient landscape that surround a Veneto villa.
A circle of friends and professionals lead creative workshops and cultural activities dedicated to those who wish to rediscover their love of the land through play and manual endeavors.
Guardare e fissare il paesaggio con Paolo Loschi
Weaving the field with Patrizia Polese
Traditional family recipes and the Villa Table
In the kitchen with Stefania Sorbara, local ingredients and local history
Practice yoga and meditate with Elisabetta Perer
Emotional-sensory walks with Fabio Benvenuto
(and Bruce Chatwin in the air…)
Children (and parents) learn while playing with Veronica Dal Bo
*You can participate in an individual workshop, or purchase a complete course including four workshops.
• 9:00 participants arrive at the Villa
• 9:15-10:30 guided visit of the Villa, gathering of materials for workshops in the field, brain-storming
• 10:30 - 1:00 workshops
• 1:00 - 2:30 light lunch
• 2: 30 – 4:00 continuation of workshops (depending on the course)
• Individual workshop (guided visit, workshop, light lunch): € 60.00 per persona
• Multiple experience of 4 courses (guided visit, 4 workshops with light lunch): € 220.00 per person
• Pongo e Cioccolato events: € 50.00 (1 child and 1 adult, no light lunch but picnics can be brought from home)
Advance payment by bank transfer to:
QUARTA PARTE VIVERE DI GUSTO S.A.S.
Monte dei Paschi di Siena
Codice Iban: IT 46 C 01030 61530 000000546629
Gift vouchers are available; for information, contact the secretary at Villa Tiepolo Passi.
Each workshop requires a minimum of 4 participants; reservations required.
Information and reservations
Villa Tiepolo Passi